Friday 1 January 2021

Complicated Mind

Late night talk session with my mother is not accompanied by anything. I just wanna share what I wanna tell. Sometimes it get weird. But it just a part that make me think more to get stronger and mature. I know that I can't handle some works because my mind still think like a child. But when I know it by adults, I believe that some work can be easy with a little touch.

My complicated mind can be easy just by thinking over and over. Sometime it looks tired but sometime it's fun. I can be a relate topic if I hear it clearly. But because of some reason, I'll be quite. It doesn't matter because I can handle it by myself. It depends on how I can be me when someone entering my room. You know that I have some space from other just to look how I am.

With a horrible think, I see many scars. But with my humble mind, I see many bless. So I don't wanna my mind mix with other mind that can make me stay along with pain. All that I look with my heart will be easy and fun if I can manage it into a happy feeling. I just wanna beautiful life in my side. People see and they make a value, so I'll be careful with my step. I don't wanna fall.

This is just a start of my new story. My life is in my hand, so I'll make it easy and more beautiful with my own way. Hey my past, thank you for having me and I'll be a different person now with more happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment