Saturday 2 January 2021

Here I Am

Hi, how are you? Are you missing me? Or you just forgetting me? I don't care about that. My life's fun and full of happiness. I feel blessed. I don't want you to know all of my activities or my friend, or who is she, who is he, who they are in my life. If you go, so just go, don't come back. I have many, much time for me. Why can you inform me an empty sheet? Are you kidding me?

Although we were closed, but you know I wanna be my self as soon as before. Now you know why I did that. All that you know is what I'm tryna say, but I'm too shy before. So please just leave me with no message. With my past, I stand now but not to remember. It just make me stronger because it gives me experiences to run and run.

Don't try to make me confuse because I remember how you do it the same as the past and I don't wanna be trapped. Now, the future is mine and yours are yours. Don't look each other because we have different goals. So please don't come and focus to each other hopes. Here I am, that sure I'll be the one who can keep my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment