Tuesday 1 September 2020

Life is Now, Where Now I

 Am I wrong if I try to think much? I mean, I need to know something deeper than I want. Sometimes it is hard to believe that someone get annoyed by what I say. I don't say that I do a false, but I want to know more about what I wanna belong to. For instance is about a relationship. In my head, this word is essential. I can't say 'yes' too easy for that. It because a few years ago, I have something like a valuable lesson of my life about it. So I wanna know more and better than I've do. Does it make a problem? Ah.. I think, there is someone that will do the same with me.

I think, I don't say much about relationship here. Or am I ever write about it? Let me remember. Maybe it's about friendship. But now, I'm getting older. My brain is far developed. Also, I wanna know more about relationship. Like, deep relationship? Or about getting love each other? Hm.. It can't be say better with one word. Many many word is hanging in my head. So I have to choose what can I say here. Or am I trying to make an abstract word about relationship? You know, when I do like this it means I wanna say more, more, more, more, more, and more like 'More and More, a song by Twice'.

Is it crazy? I'm making this kind of text and I don't know where to start my story. It begins while everything goes too fast. A fast intro, a fast question with a careful filter, and it involves feeling. Malaise? Bad feeling, maybe? Yea, I don't want someone getting a bad judgment about me. But maybe I'm too far that I think what I do is right. That makes a quick think. What I do is making it like a smooth drains. It turned out to be misunderstanding. I don't think that could be.

What do I do? I must fix it, but I don't know it can make our relationship normal like from the start or it just help me a little. So now, like I don't have anything to think but it just from my outside. Inside, I have more to tell but here I can't say more. Maybe my story rations is finished, but my head is always thinking to fix my problem alone. I wanna do more alone. But, why is everyone can't understand it? I know, everyone ever feel this phase. And it just come to me so I must face it with all of my strength.

Life is about today, what I'm doing, and what I'm planning about. So I have to practice all of fear from afraid to brave. And I must doing something good for my future. I have to do something great for my life. I wont waste my time and I want to make my hour more cost than before so I don't have any regret. Once again, if someone talks about the bad things I must filter it so I can get the positive impact. I don't wanna make my heart hurt. I just train it to be better and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment