Thursday 18 June 2020

Me, No I Don't

There's many cases that my mind think and think about it. My mind about to end to think that the problem is in my complicated think. I'm feeling so empty, don't know why. I have no reason for it. My head is just like, aargh I can't describe that. It feels like, there's something wrong but I don't know what is that, I don't know why. I wanna share to the others, but I don't know what to share.

One second ahead, I'm shocked by something that must be I don't. What about me? Am I trapped in my own mind? I wanna helped, but I don't know what is that? How can? It doesn't look like me. At least, I wanna know something about my mind. But it's too complicated like searching for something in the very very deep ocean. I think. my mind is waiting for something. But my heart doesn't wanna something? Isn't it crazy?

I became very quiet for several months. I don't talk to the others except I want or it's very important to say. That's crazy. It doesn't look like me anymore. But I think I don't have anyplace to share what's my opinion or my story except I write it on my blog. However, it's not that easy because I have some privacy too.

Is my life going flat? No. Some people say that my life's flat, I don't really have any serious problem to face. But if I pull into a few years back, so my life's kinda drama. I almost wanted to sleep for a long time. That's crazy because I don't share my problem to the others and that makes my mental almost down.

Until now, I still don't believe what happen to me. It looks like I'm dreaming. It's not real. I wanna my real life. I want my world. I want myself. I just wanna be me like ten years ago. Is it weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment