Tuesday 4 June 2019

After Long Time No See

It's been a long time since I didn't post here. Feeling so good that I can enjoy my journey beautifully. So now, time to sharing! Ayeay! As a normal human, I have jobs that I can't deny. Everyday is working and studying. Here I am in 2019, 4th June. It's a holiday! Can I cheer me up? Oh of course. But wait. What? Just read this.

Many things happen to me. Happy, sad, joyful, and so bless. I can't write it one by one. Now I'm as an adult know that life isn't about myself. Life is about our! Because we are social being. So you just need to share the happiness then feel good. It will help you to find what is true pleasure. See? That just simple as you think.

Having a job while you're studying is like you got a fire in two side? No...! Just enjoy it, you will find an amazing notion about it. I think that's not about busy, but about amenities. How can? Yes, because you will learn side by side, the theory and practice at the same time. Like me, I know what the practice will do and then can compare it with the theory.

I use my time to split when I must working and studying even I used my work time to study. That's real. In the first time, I feel confuse to parity about it. Ah yeah, that needs an adaptation. So I, with all of my mind take a break for a moment. That's not crazy because I think some of my friends do the same. I'm just relishing it.

Now I'm in the last grade. Time to more serious and not play with my term. I don't wanna waste my time. This time, I will upgrade myself. I will be better. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment