Thursday 20 June 2019

About hate to being me like this

I improved my self. But I'm about to hate this condition, maybe I'm not the same as me like few years ago. Ah yeah, I'm a little mature now oh maybe not like that, how to say I'm changed to happier than I've ever been. So, why? Hey you just know why I write this text. Because I wanna share something happy for me but maybe that's curious or that's general? I don't care..

So in Tuesday, I had an unlike situation. O bad, no but good. Thus, I must come early than ever. Uh I just go one half hour early than before. But what? There's a moment make me come five minutes late. Between confused and sad, so I just let it flow and trying to be patient, not only that. Just to be like calm and not using fear face or afraid.

I think I'm over that time or just my feeling told me I just act like that? Oh My God, I think that gives me more vibe when today comes. Still don't know what to do but, I'm happy and enjoying my self. But little bit different, more happier, and laughing without no reason. That's sad or ...? Ahhh like flying, unusual happiness. Thank you someone for the sweet beginning.

New season, that I hate about is to be over act like don't know nothing. I hate being like a fool. I love to be myself. Even I got a new style but it still makes me searching for new light, maybe someday I will tell you how really change my self be better, better, and better. So from now I just wanna hope more and not teach over me to me. What I said? I write this text in a night, June 20 2019. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment