Saturday 5 March 2016

Terrible Think is When Your Brain Can't Focus and Your Head is Throbing

You know that one thing can make you feel resentful and grumpy at the same time. So guys, today I have a problem that make me feel like that. I don't know what to do, because it comes from myself. I can't resolve it alone, I need someone who care me to share about my problem. But, I can't believe as such to the other. I need someone who knows me better like my best friend or my parents.

I have been accustomed tell my story to my parents, but sometimes I feel like less satisfied. Yeah, I know because human is always feel less satisfied. Now, I need my parents to make me sure about my choice. Become weak or poor person is pathetic, I feel it because I ever be like that and it feels like I'm frustrated. I ever be like bad for a few days and I grumble to myself, then I feel so peevish, I know.

Today I can't face that I don't receive my own schedule for my study. I think about it again and again until my head feel ache. I don't know how it works, but I feel that my head is throbing and it really hurts. I think that I will be alone because I don't ask about it to the other. I have an event today and I don't enjoy it because I don't receive my own schedule for my study. Throughout the event, I am quiet and throw a little smile when the other is laughing.

Maybe because I affected with one of my friends story about his life. I cannot forget about it. I think about it continuously. I feel like I can feel that feeling, when he's down and he cannot face the truth. Because I ever be like that with a little dose that I can handle. Yeah, I can handle my self. I know about it because I can feel it when I'm with certain people.

When I go to Pos Office this noon after my event is finish, I feel like I'm in lack of concentration. Because the officer tell to purchase Rp 7.500,- but I only give Rp 5.000,-. I'm sad about that. Too, when I'm in a cafe, I sat facing the street, but I don't know if the parking attendant is moving my motorcycle. Ah, I feel like empty. I'm confused how it can be happen. I don't wanna be like empty soul.

Today I feel lament because I don't follow my mind to layover to my favorite book store to buy some psychology book or about mental book, or healthy mental book. The only reason is, I like to read that type of book. But for enter psychology department for my study, I don't wanna. I'm aware about that. I prefer to read a lot of psychology books than I get lecture about that.

I feel terrible today, because my brain can't focus to enjoy my day. And I'm sad about that. Then about my throb head, I feel better now because I take a nap. Oh yeah, I feel helped because of that. And this afternoon, I'm shocked because not only me that have not received the schedule. Ah ya, in fact, I just feel overanxious.

So guys, I think you don't think too much about your problem because there is a way to make it better.

1 comment:

  1. Transaksi Mudah dan Cepat.
    Broker Aman dan Terpercaya.
    Trading online Terpercaya bersama Hashtag Option
    Minimal DP & WD Rp. 50.000,-
    Rasakan pengalaman yang light bersama Hashtag Option
    Yukk Daftarkan diri Anda sekarang juga di https://tinyurl.com/ybbqpyst

    ReplyDelete