Friday 4 March 2016

New Day, New Hope

Everyday is a new day, we know that we have new stories everyday. And every steps of our day is a gift for us. It makes us always happy and be careful because we don't know what will happen next. Now, I make this text in a Friday morning with my stomach ache. Ah, I don't like this because I just wanna the best for my plans. And if you know my plan today, is just go to Semarang and relaxing my self for preparing my activities tomorrow.

And I'm still thinking about a question that people say like you get a shock shot. Maybe you will go outside and don't wanna back again when that question is asking for you. I don't wanna share the question here, because I think you will laugh when you know about it. In facet, I just wanna say that I think too much about it because my parent also ask to me about it.

This time, I just wanna get a job to face myself. I just wanna be normal like the other. I love writing and reading. I have many books in my cupboard. And between it, I there is some books unread. Because I must go to my main activities, so I just read it if I can. So, many books displaced. I'm so sad about it. But I always try to read it all the time when I get free time.

Now is 4 March 2016 and I hope I can lead this year with fluent and smooth way, oh, I mean I get the best for my try. Everyday I always hope better and pray to God to get a new thing so I get an additional knowledge. So guys, use your time to get better and do better as you can. Don't give up and don't force yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment