Monday 2 January 2023

I should stop this

Playing with rain is like I remember about our fight about how can we clustered with word and wanna find what's exit next. Maybe today I have a good start with my day as usual but undefined me is trying to realize that something's not fit for me. So I wonder how can I live brightly with great spirit that can't hold me as ripe in image.

Everyday is like today, and today is just today. Well we know that everyday means today, oh I mean everyday we say today so tomorrow is just a word and yesterday was bye bye because we can't go back. Now that I'm listening to music that I like but that's nothing to fill the empty space. Why? Because lazy. Nothing feel well if lazy.

Like playing my favorite games, I can't control what's in my mind. I think I have a headache and I should stop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment