Sunday 1 January 2023

Hello, after a moment

Hey guys. This is a new day that will be a colorful year of my life. I was happy, I was sad, I was frustrated but that's fine because that was process for make my life gets better, better, and better. I was feeling like I'm alone and it was like time goes faster than I though. This make me think that world is in me. They give me strength and always giving me power to love something new. I was frustrated and wanna everything empty space now is trying to make something new that can make colors for me.

Having a good day, today I enjoy my day as me as usually I do. I'm happy for that. Because I wanna special life, so I want to make it. And when I was ironing my clothes, I think I must have a new resolution for this year. A resolution that makes me feel better and can enjoy my day in upgrade. That would be: a new cloth maybe? Yes I'm thinking about that.

New cloth is about image and attitude, I wanna look smiley and fun with a youthful feeling. Is that now important? I think for the new image is needed. Now in this world we need a cheerful world. So today if someone gets me wrong, I will do a think that I must have a good answer for that. I don't need to follow all the rules and I don't need to break all the rules, it depends on me to think best answer for that.

Last year, as an explorer I brave to searching for a new music to fit my matches. So until today I don't need to worry about a new taste, just how can I hold into it. I write it in laugh so I can feel how my feeling is. Typing a new word is like saying a new word, its a must. But how can I endure myself until today is a such beautiful gift from God that I must thank God all the day. Even sometime I feel strange but that's okay.

All the moment that have been missing, that's no problem. All the time I passed by, that's unbelievable. Start from today, I must have a good day to make a better year. So do I can? I can! See you on the next type!

No comments:

Post a Comment