Tuesday 3 January 2023

Think You Think

I run from night to morning as fast as light chase me. Like an air, I'm faster than you think. I run, run, run, and comeback on the bridge having a fresh water from mountain river. Like the feeling you had, like the think you feel, I'm having fun with my day as I can although it's hard to realize that smile is important thing to do since I'm aware that smile is so precious to do.

This is not a sad story, it just a bad feeling maybe about the day I fear. Energy which make decision of the day is running up and out of the time. Thinks good when one of my fear out and walk through the darkness running out from truth. Well this is a bad thinks but good to me to say that's what I want to do, I imagined about.

If stranger is strange, so unique is needed to change the alteration. What makes you laugh? What makes you think this is an optional mode to choose a feeling? Sometimes good rarely bad as human think no one's perfect. But everyone's good in their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment