Saturday 23 July 2022

Start Again

I'm not here anymore like it's been too long way to get back. I'm happy now until don't know what to say, because I'm enjoying my life so much. Without installing one of social media application and just open it using smartphone's browser or my PC, that returns my time, my golden time, my quality time and more. It helps me in life and live. If I know it would be nice so I did it.

This year getting better even I feel the same but many things happened. I have a good time, great time, and the important thing is my life's happy. It goes smoothly and suddenly. The good sound I heard, the better rhythm I get. This is amazing. But it likes something's wrong I think? Oh no...! Why? Because I almost never update my blog. It feels like I'm loosing a half of my self. No, no!

When I'm aware about how long I didn't update my blog, I was feeling like "I need to refresh myself because the words has been acting like dynamite on my mind."  This is critical, so I take a chance to write text like this because my mind is out of control. Instead of confused being like this, I'm listening some song tracks and try to analyze it. So that makes me more attack with my mind.

After debating with my own opinion and get some relax mind, I take a conclusion that I must start my mind from the beginning time, prepare it so I can write again as I want. If this is what I need to take so I will remember it and I will make it happen hardly, I won't waste my time again and start writing. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment