Sunday 18 April 2021

More or Greedy?

A week that full of awareness and months of worry has been passed. True life is starting. I don't wanna lie, it's the real life that I have, I enjoy it. And then, a fact bring me to the deep of aware. I can't ignore that because I must take an action. After enjoying my time, I think much as long as I can't believe. This is the bad news also a good inspiration for a new mode to learn more.

I'm wondering how to learn much without any tired, sleepless, and think more. I have more time but I think this is like nothing because the management is messed up. I know that's wrong but why is there something that I can't dodge? Am I serious to think of those text? Or have I planned something else? I don't know, but I want to be better.

So everyday I think how to maximize my time because my work is not too heavy and I want something more like something that have a high class. I know my ability, so I think I can do more than I can from now. Does it sound greedy? Or maybe I'm too weak? I wanna be strong, so I think my time took more confident than I was. Now. it's time something new.

Have a wonderful time and some great time to write this is a proud. Rarely, I write something strange. But that's mine so I can handle it easy. With time, I learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment