Friday 2 April 2021

Be Careful of This

You gone and I'm ready for the next session. The best track of my life is going crazy. It's not about love, this is a friendship story. Hey, you disappeared and I'm all alone. Ah, that's what I want but now I'm confused to tell someone because it's hidden. So, I make it dim. Is it right? Because they don't know about you.

In the past of my life, you were my ally. But now, you are my foe if you brave to show your self. I changed a lot. With this reason I tough. This is too much. My step is rolling and far from my life, you are wondering how to shake me up. Besides, we're apart. My mind's scrolling. I understand this is not a regular event. I'm gonna make it up.

Separately, I was thinking about our twin dream. Not easy to move but I make it success. I saw that house and now I'm feeling that's real. What happen? It's hard. I cannot focus with one take but please help me for one take season. I said that I was ready. So now, show your dream. If it can't, flash back again until you get the right one.

Hey ya, don't feel this is you. You'll vain if you feel that "hey, it's me, it's me!" Stop it! No! This is my story and maybe it just about what I think? Me and my brain. Or me with my parallel mind? It can. You know, our memories are large so sometime we can't manage it. Be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment