Monday 12 August 2019

Mad? You Just Need to Think Twice!

I wrote the opening of this text long time ago, I don't remember it but, okay. Simple think about this life isn't work to me, because I'm too young to know the world. This is not about what I feel, this is the reality that I must face it. I'm tired to sleep, I'm sad to smile, but I'm smile because I wanna be happy. In fact that I must be strong than this. Deep smile is my goal, I don't know how to make it looks real. I must be face my problem, my own matter.

So guys, that's me when I wanna type my text but don't know what to write. I write it again and again, repeat it as I can't. Ah yah, maybe I'm too shy to admit what I wanna say. But now, I don't know maybe I influenced by the other to say what I wanna say and that makes me say a hard word. Uh unlike don't wanna, that's true I say what was on my mind. Ahh, it makes my head hurt! Then I think, why with me? Well, I don't want this and I just wanna out from my mind.

My daily activities enough to make me tired and wanna rest more. So I think about hard work because something in my mind always imagined about that. Hah.. So far, I brood over and go with my wishful thinking to out for a moment from my tiring habit like, I'm bored with what I do right now. Aww, that makes my eyes toil. I wanna be happy as I can do in the past but, the reality takes me to real world and wake me up from daydream.

Am I sad? No. I'm happily happy, when I just smile and face the truth as I enjoy my holiday. Yeah, until I get much provision, minimal. Ya ya, this is not crazy. I'm a normally human even though some people said I'm strange. That still be able to make me anxious. Hmm I remember when I attempted myself try to same like the other but no, it still doesn't work. I'm just me like who I am.

Now, I am like I wanna find who myself is. This makes me think a lot. Then, what? Write this text makes me little calmer. I know I love writing since past but, I ever left it and feel sad about it. Then I wanna enter my world like this, I feel I want to laugh to myself. In between sad and happy but happy is more dominant. Ahh, I hope my decision can free me from negative thinking. I'm tired of being sad, now is the time to more grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment