Sunday 30 June 2019

Don't Say Bad Thing, It's All About Me!


I don't wanna loosing myself. I'm crying when I know I don't get what I wanna do. I didn't understand how to love until I met myself in the past. I miss myself a lot. More than the other does. But I know, regret is nothing. For me, there is no regret because all of I do is all mine that based to myself. Maybe that's a curious thing. But for me, what I do is all good because I know me.

I'm not a doll. Sometimes I think people used to that opinion to make up their mind because of something. Like a robot maybe, but that's make no sense. As an example, life in a same way. Maybe, everyday we don't really aware about our life cycle. Sleep, go to work, study, and a little of refreshing. If me, I just wanna more me time for good quality of me.

However I think then, am I the one who using my time more than the others? Little afraid to know but, I think easy tired not a reasonable opinion. Having more dream, and enthusiastic in everything make this brain got faster. Sometime I can handle it but sometimes, I was watching myself getting over it. I ever act like that's my over react, but I think then that was nothing.

Once I think that I can be better. This is a spell for myself because I love it. Many time I use to reflect myself with my life. No one knows me better except myself. Ah yeah, so where do I wanna go? What am I wanna get? What am I wanna reach? Where do I live tomorrow? It still be mystery. And it's all depend on me. I live with me, that's why I love myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment