Thursday 3 March 2016

What Do You Feel When Your Food Is Stil Be Left Over

I'm writing this post, this night with a little sleepy. But because I'm aware that I have no post last month, I think today I will make a new post as a resolution to be better. Okay guys, I'm good when I'm writing this post. But I also think about the theme about this post. Will I write it with no theme? Like an abstract word that I use in this post as one of label? Yes! And I do it.

Today I cook some food like tamarind vegetable soup (sayur asam) and fried tofu. Maybe this is not related, but this morning I go to traditional market and buy some foodstuff like daun tela, kacang panjang, tamarind, carrot, pepper, celery, leek, and tofu. In my mind, I just wanna something fresh like sayur asam. So, I use daun tela, kacang panjang, and tamarind from my purchase to be cooked.

I think today will be fluent as my feeling plans. Because my father remind me to go to market. And I go to the market as usual. I parked my bike in front of religion book store and go to few meters to buy some vegetables. I know my mother usually goes to buy, but I don't buy at that place, I search some trader near in front of record street store and carrot, celery, leek, and kacang panjang I find it in market. I think tomorrow I wanna make a carrot soup, so I buy pepper near my house.

I cook my food with full of happiness. Because I think this will washed up today. And I shock when my mother come, she bring food from her friends thanksgiving. Oh yeah. I make my food too much. So now, it still many soup here. And now, I'm sleepy. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment