Wednesday 23 December 2015

Keep Your Hair

People says that hair is a woman crown. That's right and true because I feel it. What do you think if your hair get itch? Is that ticklish? Or will you go to salon to solve the problem? Oh, and now I'm enjoying to mad as a March hare with my hair. But it don't matter because I'm sure that this itch just for a while and I hope I can make a clean sweep of my hair.


This itch is almost one month but I feel like there is something wrong. Even thought I shampoo as usual, but why is it get itch? Am I wrong? Usually I shampoo once in two days. But not often once in three day. I almost never do shampoo once a week. I don't know what's the problem because I use shampoo is the same before I get itch.

I live for my hair can normal easily. Because I', confused to set it now. Although I use scarf, but I must keep my image. Don't let the other say that I have something wrong with my hair. But sometimes, aw.. I can't hold it and I scratch my hair with the scarf. I just wanna think hard how to lose this itch with various ways.

Let me remember you that our hair is very valuable, so don't let your hair get itch because it will disturb you.

No comments:

Post a Comment