Monday 28 December 2015

I Keep Writing

I ever feel keen over my self, but that's no long. Then I try to knuckle under my ego. In fact, I don't have an idea to write. Then, you will ask, "How can you write this text if you don't have an idea?" Hey, just watch and read this text then you will know about what I'm writing. I want the bee's knees because the bum's rush on me. And the burning question why must I write this text, of course because I want to review a year of my path in this blog. Yo, let's go!

So, I ever write my goal is 365 text in a year. But, I can't. And I'm sorry for this because I can't keep my promise to show it. I know that's a cooker to do even though the other can do that. Maybe I talk your ear off to show how can I consist to write on my blog. But when I write that goal I'm aware of all that I write. Maybe for some people this will be tearjerker. Not for me. This is a tangle with my self to write what I want and with the theme that I prepared before.

I ever write that I wanna make a useful text, that's the spirit. I try to tiddly and tie in with my think to throw in my text. Yeah. I know, maybe I make text about tips that sometimes I give label or I don't give label to it. Uh no. But I like to post label about think again because I need to throw up my words. You know that brain cannot save it all, so you need to share and this is what I think. Am I throw a curve in this post? Or you think I write with tie into my self?

What I've written in 2015? An abstract word as usual and my story about feeling and what I think. Before I change my description of my blog like that, I wrote "Share your opinion in this blog" that I think that's wrong, because I as administrator and I write all I want here. So, because I like to write abstract word and tell my story here I change my description of this blog like that (I write what I want, I think, I feel, and imagination).

Why can I write "I keep writing" for my title of this post? Because I just wanna keep writing and I want to write all I wanna write. Never mind if the result is just an abstract word. I'm aware that I must study hard, try, and try to make better text and better word so the reader can enjoy about what I'm writing. Now, let me tell you that I also study to make better word in writing with my heart and my brain. Then you read it with heart and brain too. Ahah..

I think enough for this text, and I hope for 2016 I can upgrade my blog. Yeah!! Be spirit.

2 comments: