Wednesday 1 May 2024

Random Thing

 Hey friend, it’s been a long time ago since you catch me. Now you go, but do you know I still can’t forget what you do to me? I know you’re shy to show who you are but do you know I never mind about it? Are you letting go our ten year? I can’t but I can. This is our friendship but it passed away. Hey, I can make more but it won’t change you.

I’m sorry for letting someone else talk about how you go, but it’s weird how can you go with that reason? I don’t think you will go easily because you are shy to say that you need help. You cannot go. Believe me. It’s easy for me because I know how it feels, I know how to do and I can do whatever I want for your comfy. I ever do that feeling so I know, don’t you know?

Between our memories, there are space to go, a space to out, space to in, and space to break. I don’t know what you choose because it’s about feeling, maybe. Guess it as a memories only and now go to the new version of me. Hey, it's crazy because really, I don't know this post will go where. But I have to tell you that I really need space to say a random thing and it just like a ahh I don't know.

But now, all I do. No, wait. What? Was it be a problem? If I'm checking the last post and think it's crazy. Like, yeah. I don't know what to do with the past and this post has to post. Crazy to write this. I think I have to stop. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment