Sunday 19 January 2020

Start Again

I just don't know where to start, please tell me that I'm doing right thing on the right way. Don't want a sad ending, I just wanna know where I'm starting my story. In my mind, always full of think about something like quiet. That's weird because I'm feeling ordinary. Or maybe it just my subconscious? However, why is the question about alone and lonely always show up in my mind?

Actually, I'm too tired to think about something doesn't special. But my loneliness is special! I don't know why but I enjoy that. With myself, lonely, but just wanna has positive thinking. Loneliness is a unique way to make an obvious reality. Why can I say that? Because the tranquil is pull me to wishful world that I can't enter with just crowd. Also, if the crowd is inside my brain, so I must wait till it ends.

If people said that loneliness is pain, so it will never fully true. Because we must see it from other perspective. I always filling myself with other opinion when it comes to deviated slightly from the estimate. I know sometimes it hard, but I must do that to save my mind. That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment